Internet in a single touch from “Kyivstar”
“Internet centre” is a convenient way of setting up Internet access!
“Internet centre” program presents:
- automatic setup of Internet connection (mobile device — computer). Telephone can be connected to computer via data cable or Bluetooth device;
- ability to send SMS directly from the program;
- display of traffic volume that is used for data receiving/transmitting;
- displaying level of network coverage and network name in the course of work, ability to control the level of data optimization;
- supporting significant number of mobile phone models.
In order to enjoy comfortable network access you need mobile phone or modem of GPRS/EDGE/3G standard and personal computer (PC).
Step 1. Install “Internet centre” program on your PC.
Step 2. Connect mobile device to computer by means of data cable or Bluetooth.
Step 3. Start installed program, which will find connected device, install driver and make necessary settings.
Step 4. Select a corresponding profile of Internet connection (according to your tariff plan) and push “Get Connected” button.
Program will work in any release of Windows NT, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000 (turning on server version), Windows XP, Windows 2003 Server, Windows Vista.
Recommended minimum system requirements:
- Pentium II (or equivalent);
- 512 MB of random access memory;
- 200 MB of hard disc space;
- operating system Windows 2000.
Internet traffic and sent text messages (SMS) are paid according to your tariff plan.