Account Top Up by Credit Card
There are several ways of account replenishment with any amount using VISA/MasterCard payment cards:
To top up the account via the IVR-service, call 999, and following the instructions of a voice menu, replenish your or other subscriber’s account. The calls to 999 number are not charged, the commission is not withheld.Only Visa and MasterCard payment cards are served.
Kyivstar and Djuce subscribers can replenish the Kyivstar mobile account or pay for the Home Internet service via the USSD menu.
Kyivstar and Djuice subscribers can use the USSD-menu to replenish their mobile account and to pay for the Home Internet service.
To replenish your account you should register your Visa or MasterCard card, which will be used for payment by calling to 989 IVR service (calls are not charged) and stricktly following the voice menu instructions.
To top up the account, dial a combination *151# . In the menu displayed on your phone choose a service, which is to be replenished, insert your payment details (phone/personal account number, amount) and confirm the payment with a password, received during the registration.
The service is free of charge, no commission is retained.
Please, note:If you are going to make payments exceeding 100 UAH you should go through additional verification by calling 989 and following the auto informant prompts in the corresponding section of voice menu.
Please, note: All Kyivstar subscribers who replenish their balances via 999 short number or via Kyivstar corporate sites will get the following bonuses:
|Sum of balance replenishing||Bonus** (percent from replenishing sum)|
|UAH 75,00 and more||5%|
** - Overall bonus size, which can be accrued for each mobile number or personal account during the calender month can not exceed 25,00 UAH.
Bonuses can be used for the following Kyivstar services:
- Making outcoming calls (voice information transfer) to the Kyivstar subscribersr’ numbers;
- Making outcoming calls (voice information transfer) to the fixed line subscribers’ numbers of Ukraine;
- Making outcoming calls (voice information transfer) to other mobile operators subscribers’ numbers of Ukraine;
- SMS and MMS delivery to Ukrainian and foreign mobile operators and CDMA fixed line subscribers’ numbers;
- Making outcoming calls to foreign communication operators subscribers’ numbers (only via “+” and “00” codes dialing and via the StarSvit service)
- Making outcoming calls to the Autoresponder service numbers: +38067 775, +38067 777, +38067 2222 775 и +38067 2222 777;
- For WAP-access to the Internet via CSD and GPRS technologies.
- Contract subscribers’ bonuses are not used for making outcoming calls to Life, Beeline, Intertelecom and Ekotel subscribers’ numbers.
Please, note:The Kyivstar does not hold any special events (offers or competitions) using the money transfer service and account top up codes. The subscriber takes the responsibility for using the money transfer service and for not disclosing top up codes to the third parties.